When you add employees you need to designate their level of access to your account. The process includes:
- Adding or editing new staff members
- The use of permissions
- Understanding the 2-tab Staff Details screen
Add and Edit Staff
Click [Staff] from the navigation bar, and select an individual staff member to open the Staff Details screen.
- To add a new staff member click +New
- Add information in the given fields. If the staff member is an instructor, click the Instructor box. Choose their level of permission (read below). Click Save and Karmasoft will email the new staff member instructions to create their own login.
- The individual Staff Details screen has four tabs Information , History, Time Tracking and Public Profile
Staff Member Details Tabs
- The Information tab is where you enter basic employee information such as name, address, phone, email, etc.
- Here you can also select qualification status for your staffs. Between Classe and workshops or both.
- Set access permission for staffs.
- The History tab shows a breakdown of class statistics for that staff member.
- The Time Tracking tab shows time clock record for hourly employees. Start and end timer to record work hours.
- The Public Profile tab is where you can enter public profile informations for your staffs. Check the Instructor box on the right-hand side to add your entry to the list of teachers for the Class Sign-In panel.
to add and edit your entry's instructor bio, visible from your online schedule.
Karmasoft allows you to add multiple instructors and staff members with restricted levels of access. These levels are called Permissions.
Permissions designation determines what the user has access to. Listed here from the least access to the most access.
Director - This user has access to everything.
Manager - This user has access to everything except editing Studio Settings and Branch Settings.
Assistant - In addition to Front Desk access, this user can create products, issue gift cards, edit student plans, and view sales reports. This user cannot create groups, change the studio logo, or edit Studio Settings.
Front Desk - This setting is designed for teachers and front desk staff. This user can sign in classes, make sales, edit student info, edit gift cards, view pending auto pay, view student plans/history, and view daily statistics report.
Note: This user cannot manually change a tab amount, view most reports, or edit student plans.
New - Create a new staff record.
Email - Email the active staff member.
Reset Password - Send the active Staff and email to reset their password.
Resend Invite - If you see this button it means the staff member has not yet created an account. Click to resent the invite to create an account, then click Save. Karmasoft will send your new staff member an email prompting them to set up their password.